Forward Facing camera provides “driver-eyes“ view to the track and it’s environment. Images recorded from the leading and trailing cabs allows and reconstitution of evidences and provide information about the infrastructure (necessary maintenance, littering, damages etc.)
The Forward Facing Housing is adapted to the wind shield glass or the position light glass. The direct adaption gives an effective elimination of optical influences of the video image. A heated
camera provides a moisture free field of view.
The camera corresponds to railway standards.
- Camera for to mount inside drivers cab. Adapted to vehicles wind shield.
- Heater of camera front part optional
- Special front design for reflex reduction
- Power consumption: 10W / 20W
- Heater: 12V / 24V / 76V / 110V