Our software solutions can do any job for you. From simple text editing for your destination signs to content editiing for infotainment systems to communication between your fleet and the back office with updates for all products and statistics and error reports to facilitate your trouble shooting. We provide a complete back office management center that satisfies your needs.
- Easy-to-use destination editor
- Windows user interface
- Back office software
- Administration of user management and unit configuration
- Media part to design for sign layouts and handle images, videos, and symbols
Online part to monitor the systems inside bus and rail, to have real time view into the vehicles
Offers Content Management System (CMS)
- Service and diagnosis of the products inside the vehicles
- Shows any statistics of the PI System
The software controls the visual TFT display of configurable routes and advertising material. It can also control optional features such as multi-language text-to-speech (TTS) loud speaker announcements.Download Data Sheet
- central administration system for updates
- Media to design a TFT layout
- can also create audio Layouts for announcements
- with icenter Cloud.hosting informations can be backed up daily
- with icenter.diag error identifications can be handled locally
MWA – Mobitec Web Access
- Web-based multi-client content management system
- Modular package
- Status and diagnostics reports into back office
Sign System Software
The Sign System Software enables Transit Authorities to display Real-Time and Scheduled Arrival information and Transit System Alerts to passengers. Additional messages can be created and saved in your own standard library or quickly built using the message editor. Audio announcements can be associated with any of these messages. Messages are then sent for immediate display or added to the schedule. Messages and schedules are sent to individual signs or select locations such as all routes, certain routes, specific stations, or individual signs.
Our Backend Server is designed to be fully upgradable and scalable for future expansion. We can also provide redundant server options to meet extreme up time requirements. Reliability is designed in using IP based communication and field proven hardware for wired or cellular connectivity. Message scheduling eliminates the need for constant communication with signs.